Friday, August 14, 2009

Generation Inspiration

The above pics are just a taste of my newest creations! The past few weeks have been crazy, I started a new 8-5 job this week selling vinyl over the phone... woo hoo right, but hey at least I get a spinny chair! An then the previous week I house sitted for a friend in florence and failed at being a responsible guardian of her two teenage girls but hey I'm only 20 and it was all in good fun. The last photo is what we did to Jenny after she fell asleep we also drew on her face with washable markers but ya know we did draw on our faces too so as not to be obvious we were the culprits! I'm still working on my art portfolio to show to a few tattoo artist that are look for aprentices, so wish me luck! More post coming soon, I've missed the land of the internet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment