Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Naughty Little Sister

Do you see why I love her? If there ever was a celebrity I could make myself look like it would be her... only a few inches taller! Essentially she is the opposite of me in every way, aside from the brunette locks. Her character Effy on Skins is a beautifully tortured enigma.
She's featured in the new issue of Love Magazine along with Taylor Momsen whom I'll post about later. You can Read Kaya Scodelario's article at these two links just click on the image to enlarge it. I was so sad to read that yet again after the 4th season of skins the entire cast along with Effy will be replaced! Damn those show creators for making us fall for these charcters and then ripping them out from under us every freaking 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment