Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Died Young Stayed Pretty

Pretty gnarly poster, don't ya think? Any who I have a deviantart account under the name myhartparts which was my "business" name lolz and recently I've just gotten so sick of it so I want to start a new account with a different name (since you can't just change your name on the site) and I'm not sure what my new name should be. I'm thinking something "lovely" cause it's one of my favorite words and stems from one of my fictional muses Cassie on Skins. Here are a few names I've been playing with let me know what you think?

*Lovely-Mess
*WickedLovely
*electricsweetart
*Lovely-Pistol
*skyebreaker
*Artbreaker
*Lovelyskins
*Sinsrlovely

That's all I have so far but none of them seem exactly right cause I'm gonna have to go by it for a very long time...

What a LOVELY idea for an event/poster! R.I.P. Ricky and My So-Called Life :(

No comments:

Post a Comment