Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Great Read: Dark Lover

I've known about this series for a very long time but I never picked it up cause I tend to like my vampire stories to come from Anne Rice but In my ever changing hunt for good books to read I finally decided to give this series a try and I just finished the first book today. The first half of the book was pretty good, not great but still pretty interesting but half way through it got titillatingly good. I couldn't wait to get to the next page and the next page. By the end of the book I was already planning my trip to the library to get the next two! The characters are beyond interesting and I have a feeling that this first book is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of great characters and great story lines. I'm already addicted to this series. Very good book to read and a great series to sink your teeth into.

No comments:

Post a Comment