Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rooms That Make Me Jealous

What a magical look and feel this room has. It makes me think of the tents I used to make with my moms linens when I was a kid. Only these picture make it look so much more fabulous. I would love to live in a place like this, all soft candle light and fluffy pillows. It'd be like living on top of a birthday cake!While I could do with less pink, I love all the cool ideas in this above picture. I love the tree design at the head of the bed and the cool quote on the wall. I'm a sucker for lights being used inside like this but adding them with this do it yourself style canopy bed takes it to a whole new level of awesome. Books. Books. Books. I'm a super nerd when it comes to them and I'm very attached to my personal collection even though I have no where near enough to fill a wall this size but I think it's adorable how this photo uses homemade latter of all sizes to give a kind of optical illusion to the viewer to make it seem like the shelves are bigger than they are. To think a few twigs and some hot glue could transport a few simple bookshelves into a seemingly vast and magical wall of books is amazing. I'm so going to steal this idea and adapt it into my room.
I love me a big kitchen, especially since I have such a tiny one. I like this kitchen cause of the warm colors and open space. The beautiful colored marble counter tops along with all that cabinet space. Plus at least two islands to prep your food on. I'm seriously jealous of this kitchen!Another cool picture of someones den/library. Hell I would make this my bedroom if I could. I like the idea of color coding the books but mostly that couch looks so inviting. Like it would be the most perfect spot to snuggle up and read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment