Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lovely Bones

I've been waiting for this movie for like 2-3 years now. The book is one of a kind, so beautifully written. I think, I hope it will be an amazing movie.Saoirse Ronan is the perfect Susie Salmon! She was amazing and beyond her years in Atonement. The rest of the cast looks good too but the most important character in the story is Susie and I don't think any other actress would have met my expectations for this movie. The trailer looks exquisite. The world Susie Salmon becomes apart of after her murder is something so sensitive to the readers imagination and from the look of the trailer it looks very enchanting and magical with just the right amount of effects. I highly recommend this book by Alice Sebold it's not a novel you will soon forget after reading and it's not an entirely depressive book it's also about family, growing up, faith, hope... It's just an amazing book!

No comments:

Post a Comment