Monday, September 14, 2009

Amore Del Potro

Tonight I watched along with the rest of the world as the 20 year old Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina beat the worlds number one tennis player Roger Federer. An oh what a game it was! Going into the 5th set I just had a feeling that I'm sure was shared by millions of other viewers, that Del Potro was going to win. I think it was a little before 8 when the score was 2/0 and I could just tell that something had got to Federer. Lets be honest he did not play his best game and the sexy Juan Martin Del Potro took full advantage. I love watching men's tennis and sadly this particular match was not as full of the manly ball hitting grunts I've come to know and love but it was a great game none the less. Del Potro won I think 1.84 million dollars and a car! At 6'6' and 182 lbs and only 20 years old this is his first US Open win. I'm 20 years old's myself and well damn that's one hell of a accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment