Thursday, December 30, 2010

Monster Workshop

Kanye is a brilliant artist no one can dispute that. However you can't watch a video like "monster" and come away thinking that he's not a monster, that he isn't embracing his dark side. Maybe he is just playing into all the Illuminati, nwo conspiracy theories but whatever the case may be he's still going to swallow up the music industry with his new album. That video is just a taste of the what we can expect from 2011 and the direction the worlds headed. I'm more shocked that Bon Iver contributed!
I'm not going to put up a link to that video cause I don't want it on my blog. I'm sick of seeing creative people in the music industry deliberately lead others down a dark path. I just don't get how having a bunch of dead girls hanging from the ceiling and slumped over furniture is sending a message that's NOT evil.
I've posted before about the Illuminati and nwo and other issues I have with the government and the music industry but at some point you have to realize that you can't show a picture to a blind man and then expect him to tell you what he sees. Not to say that every story about the Illuminati is true, in fact I believe most of them are false and spread around just to create confusion and create a controversy. It's the face of a farce created to distract people. If you open your eyes and take in everything you see then you know the world we live in right now is not the same world painted by the media and our government.

Think for yourself and share with me what comes to your mind when you look at the picture above? What do you think this image represents?

No comments:

Post a Comment