Thursday, December 23, 2010

Black Swan Review

One movie I have been waiting very impatiently to see is Black Swan. An I'm so happy I got to watch it the other day. It's a really disturbing and enchanting movie that's more of a nightmare than a fairytale. I was so disturbed watching this movie that half way through it I was feeling some version of what the main character was feeling. This movie creeps under your skin and then works on tearing it's way out much like it does to Natalie's character Nina. The music is just as equally magnificent as everything else in the movie. It creates and moves along the energy of every scene. I don't want to give too much away or talk about the storyline cause I hope everyone sees this movie. Just be prepared to be effected by it. You won't be in the best mood afterword it stays with you awhile. Somehow this movie sucks you in and sits you right on the edge of madness that the movie revolves around. The whole cast was perfect, they all deserve praise for their parts in this movie but if Natalie Portman doesn't get an Oscar for this role it will be the BIGGEST insult to her. She was phenomenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment