Friday, September 3, 2010

My Favorite Emmy Pics

This is by far the best picture I've seen from the Emmy's/after parties! I love True Blood and least anyone forget the extremely entertaining Charlaine Harris books the show is based on and I've always thought Anna Paquin was just adorably quirky and cute but I really hate her as a blond, I know Sookie Stackhouse is a blond and all and Anna plays a perfect Sookie but she looks so much better as a brunette!!!
An even though her gold metallic studded dress was on a lot of worst dressed lists I actually really like it. She took a risk and went kinda glam warrior. I love it! Kelly Osbourne was the best dressed at the Emmy's in my opinion. I love both of her dresses, I love how even though she's lost some weight she's still playing up her curves and she looked adorable and beautiful in the black and white dresses.
Kim K and her botox face looked classy and elegant from the chin down, but Kelly steals the picture! She looks so good as a blond.Yay!!! Jim Parsons won an Emmy for being so super awesome on The Big Bang Theory... that is moving to Thursday nights! I love the show and it's in LARGE part to Sheldon Cooper!!!!! Congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment