Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big Screen Nirvana


So I read an article about how a new movie about the life of Kurt Cobain is in the works. The movie Last Days staring Michael Pitt wasn't really in my opinion a realistic telling of the real Kurt's last days but if you forget all the conspiracy theories and except the hypothetical story line it's actually a good movie. I think Michael Pitt is just unnaturally sexy but for the new movie I think the best actor to play the Nirvana god would be James Mcavoy! At first glance you might not get the resemblance but their is a likeness and I think he would bring more than just a pretty face to the role! Otherwise I'd say go with an unknown. As for Courtney Love wanting Scarlett Johansen to play her... HA! She is seriously delusional because there is zero resemblance in either looks or personality. She's a hot mess and Scar Jo is a class act! For those few of you that watched the movie Candy with Heath Ledger and Abby Cornish, then you'll probably agree with me when I say I think Abby would be brilliant for the role if not then maybe a poor man's sluttier Scarlett Johansen would work in the form of Amber Heard. Honestly I can't believe a (non indie) movie about Kurt Cobain hasn't hit the big screen yet. If done right and with the right actors it could be legendary!

No comments:

Post a Comment