Monday, November 30, 2009

Things That I Know Well

On a brighter note, things are looking up in the job hunting department for me so hopefully things follow through and then I can go wild on Christmas gifts for my family lol that's my favorite part about Christmas seeing my little cousins go crazy opening gifts. Last year i got all of them (5 cousins under 13) books and at first it was so funny cause they all did that "oh cool thanks jess" fake I love your gifts response lmao but when all the other presents were opened they all went back to the books and noticed that they were not normal books, they had games and pop ups and all kinds of cool stuff and then I saw that look in their eyes like okay this is pretty cool. I still beam when I think about it. I love books so it's best to get them while they're young and teach them books are cool lol!
I also put the Christmas tree up a few days ago and my cats are loving the tree skirt.

My new obsession, gallery glass; fairies, angels and dragons... I'm a kid at heart what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment