Sunday, November 29, 2009

You'll Never Be Ready For This

I've mentioned the free masons and the Illuminati and other aspects of what's going on in the world in terms of swine flu and so on in one of my other blogs before but since I'm trimming the places I blog at and kinda reconstructing whats going to be on my remaining blogs I'm going to be putting more information as I learn it on here as well. The vast majority of people I come in contact with are clueless about the masons and all that the government is doing to enslave the human race. Over the last few months I've learned things about my country and the world... universe, I/we live in and it's essentially caused my mind to first explode and then expand because as much as we've been taught to believe and taught to ignore there is still so much more information available to us that you can never really prepare yourself for. Like the chemtrails and people controlling the weather about how a law has already been passed to ban the selling of vitamins and minerals it's just not being enforced yet. The government wants to force the population into submission and they want to dumb us down and kill us. You think it's a joke right... that I'm crazy and all these other people that believe it are crazy well trust me I wish that could be the case but truth is truth and unlike the masons and our government I don't want to force anything on anyone. All I want, all I hope for is that people start thinking for themselves and questioning things. Once you open your eyes to all that's really in front of you, you'll want the same thing for others.

The below video is very interesting and has some great photographic evidence and shows the difference between chemtrails and contrails, the only thing i ask that you over look is the stupid sequence with the hooded figures and the electronic music with the repeat voice overs by the women talking about fluffy clouds, that hurt the overall effect of the the video but it provides a lot of good information!



The video below is kinda long but well worth the watch when you have the time!

To do your own research and to see for yourself the mass amounts of information available you can go to http://blackworldorder.com/ and http://davidicke.com/ and you can also google and youtube words like free masons, illuminati, new world order and so on. Also true fact the top and botom photos were taken off a free mason website that is for it's positive message... go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment