Thursday, July 22, 2010

Seeing Demons

Do you believe that every human has a gift? A special trait or awareness that connects them to dimensions outside of our limited 3d? I don't know about everyone but I can see/read people. Sense things about them, more on a scale of good or bad vibrations. I know they say never judge a book by it's cover and first impressions can be wrong... yet 9/10x I'm right. I can sense when someones got a demon that rules over them, sense if someone has no good in them at all. Read someones eyes and know they're tortured or ignorant. When I'm wrong it's always one way, it's that I thought someone was good or mostly good and they weren't. I got good vibes and they're eyes we're movable like water, grass, honey or mud... but the story goes that the truth unfolds and the serpent slithers out of them and bites me. The bad never come back... not to my knowledge but the good are easily molded and corrupted.
It hurts the most when you realize you were wrong, that where you thought was once a halo are now horns and eyes that once linked to a soul are now empty and hard with no reflection. When you witness something like that it changes you, makes you a middle man or an in betweener. Cause once you see evil it sees you and you don't come back 100% pure from that. I see my own eyes changing. One's good, one's bad. You can't have it all either way you go. I'm attached to my consciousness and it's drawn to both sides. I can see demons and sense pure light but I'll never be either. Maybe once I was but like with most children the world stomps it out of you untill it's gone or you forget it's there. I'm on a mission though to keep my eyes open and point out the darkness from the light to those that can't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment