Saturday, October 10, 2009

Careless Whisper

I'm a huge Gossip fan and I can't believe it's taken me so long to report that I love their new album! Music For Men doesn't disappoint at all, while none of the songs have the same electric energy that Standing In The Way Of Control had, it's not really a bad thing. The new album is amazing just in a different way which proves they're growing and expanding and in a positive direction. I've been working my repeat button on the songs 2012, Pop Goes The World(It really grows on you!), Dimestore Diamond and my favorite... For Keeps! The entire album is great, it's a little more mellow than their last one but it still doesn't lack energy or creativity.



I'm also in LOVE with their cover song of Careless Whisper by Seether.
Just when the original has become so played out,
A new female empowered version comes out getting me into it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment