Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Guilty!

I've been following this case since it first broke and I can hardly put to words the sorrow and stress it's brought to my own heart and mind while the following went to trial and then were eventually convicted of killing Meredith Kercher. This was a terrible crime and while I fear the real truth of what happened the night of Meredith's murder will forever be a mystery I do feel a sense of relief and peace now for her and her family. I've always looked upon the evidence as well as the relationship that Amanda Knox had with the victim and seen her as the most guilty party. However newer evidence came into play during their trials that made me question the extent of her involvement but I do believe based on the evidence and my intuition that she played a major role in her friends death and while she wasn't the one to physically kill her, she did bring the killers to her door intentionally. I hope that all of these three people seek redemption and enjoy their time in prison!Above all though I think justice was served to Meredith Kercher and I wish the best for her surviving family!

No comments:

Post a Comment